Photographer + Retreat Leader + Coach
I believe you are infinitely powerful and inherently creative. My work is about you knowing that truth in the most undeniable of ways so that you can embody it in every area of your life.
My journey to freedom began over a decade ago when I attended a weekend workshop and discovered that I wasn't broken. That life-changing moment propelled me along an endless path of self-love and authentic living.
In the decade since, I've come to know the wholeness of who I am, to trust my intuition for guidance and to believe that I am worthy of what I most desire.
I believe there is nothing sweeter or more liberating than loving ourselves exactly the way that we are.
MORE ABOUT ME
- I picked up my first DSLR in 2003 and was instantly in love!
- My most prized possession is my photo collection (well over 80,000 images and growing).
- My boyfriend and I spent 15 months traveling around SE Asia, Nepal + India in 2012-2013. It was by far one of the most important and enriching experiences of my life.
- One of my childhood dreams was to be a dancer. So, at the age of 29 I decided it was my time and began taking ballroom dancing lessons. Dream come true!
- My biggest weakness is ice cream - Ben & Jerry's all the way (anything with caramel + nuts)!
- My favorite simple pleasure is enjoying a hot cup of coffee outside on the patio in the early morning magic light.
- My bucket list includes paragliding in the French Alps. Be on the lookout for this Wildhearted Adventure!