Planning for your Retreat in Colorado
- You'll fly into Denver International Airport or Colorado City Airport (a closer option).
- Parking is available for guests who wish to bring their own vehicle.
- For guests arriving by Uber or Lyft prior to 5pm, please direct your driver to our office next the Rockledge Lodge at 328 El Paso Blvd, Manitou Springs, Colorado, 80829.
- If you need to arrive after 5pm, please have your driver drop you off at the lodge where you are staying. Address for our lodge is:
- Onaledge Lodge: 336 El Paso Boulevard, Manitou Springs, Colorado 80829
If you are flying in to either Denver International or Colorado Springs and are interested in sharing a ride to the retreat center please let me know via email (email@example.com) and I will support you in connecting and arranging that.
This is a tentative schedule and is subject to change so I ask you to hold it lightly. I am providing it for you now so that you have a sense of what to expect and can begin planning trips to the spa if you so desire. The afternoon of your arrival or the time following lunch is when I recommend you book any treatments.
- 3pm - Check in to SunMountain
- 3:30pm - SunMountain Orientation for all who have arrived
- 4pm - Farm Tour
- 6pm - Welcome Dinner
Friday & Saturday
- 8am - Breakfast + Morning Session
- 12pm - Lunch + Rest or Spa
- 3:30pm - Afternoon Session
- 6pm - Dinner
- 8pm - Possible Evening Session/Circle
- 8am Breakfast + Morning Session
- 11am Check out + Departures
SunMountain Center is located in the foothills of the Rockies, where weather can be unpredictable. Days can be warm, while evenings can be cool. Please plan accordingly and pack plenty of layers, including a sweater, sun hat, light rain jacket, and sturdy shoes (for hiking around), as well as a swimsuit for the Spa. During winter months a down jacket is best with a hat and gloves although you are unlikely to need anything that heavy at this time. Plan to wear clothes that move easily and are comfortable. We will be sitting in meditation and dancing throughout the weekend. A few other things to remember:
- Sunscreen + Hat
- Swimsuit (for the soaking waters)
- Sentimental jewelry, crystals, tokens that you want charged up in retreat energy. Leave all your expensive stuff at home!
- Any medications you regularly take or might need (epi-pens, etc)
- Clothes that are comfy, light and allow you to move freely.
- Feel free to leave your make-up at home if you want. This is a come-as-you-are kind of weekend.
- Refillable water bottle.
- A journal + pen.