P L A Y • E X P L O R E • C R E A T E
Wildhearted Workshops are a intense day of playful exploration and learning!
Groups are kept small and intimate (6 people max) in order to allow plenty of one-on-one time and to ensure you walk away feeling confident in being able to apply what you've learned.
Workshops are geared specifically towards those using Digital SLR cameras.
T O P I C S C O V E R E D
- How your camera works to capture light
- The dance between Aperture + Shutter Speed and how it changes the look of your photos
- Composing an image for maximum impact
- How to use natural light for beautiful portraits
- Hands-on practice applying all the techniques taught
U P C O M I N G D A T E S
May 1st, 2016 • 2pm-5pm
Dallas Arboretum Gardens
Y O U R E C E I V E
- Hands-on instruction and practice shooting together.
- Registration into the Everyday Photography Workshop, an online class for beginners.
- Access to a private Facebook community.
D E T A I L S
- Dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather as we will be playing outside.
- Apply sunscreen and bug spray at your discretion.
- Be sure your camera battery is fully charged and you have plenty of memory space to take photos.
- Bring along a notebook + a pen, a picnic blanket or towel to sit on and a bottle of water.