Planning for your Retreat in Colorado
- You'll fly into Denver International Airport or Colorado City Airport (a closer option).
- Parking is available for guests who wish to bring their own vehicle.
- For guests arriving by Uber or Lyft prior to 5pm, please direct your driver to our office next the Rockledge Lodge at 328 El Paso Blvd, Manitou Springs, Colorado, 80829.
- If you need to arrive after 5pm, please have your driver drop you off at the lodge where you are staying. Addresses for the two lodges are:
- Rockledge Lodge: 328 El Paso Boulevard, Manitou Springs, Colorado 80829
- Onaledge Lodge: 336 El Paso Boulevard, Manitou Springs, Colorado 80829
Retreat Schedule & Excursions:
This is a tentative schedule and is subject to change so I ask you to hold it lightly. I am providing it for you now so that you have a sense of what to expect and can begin exploring how you might like to spend your off time in the area.
- Thursday, September 6: 6pm - Dinner
- Friday, September 7: 8am Breakfast + Morning Session + 12pm Lunch + Afternoon Session + 6pm Dinner
- Saturday, September 8: 8am Breakfast + Morning Session + 12pm Lunch + Afternoon Session + 6pm Dinner
- Sunday, September 9: 8am Breakfast + Morning Session
SunMountain Center is located in the foothills of the Rockies, where weather can be unpredictable. Days can be warm, while evenings can be cool. Please plan accordingly and pack plenty of layers, including a sweater, sun hat, light rain jacket, and sturdy shoes, as well as a swimsuit for the Spa. During winter months a down jacket is best with a hat and gloves.
I will provide you with any other recommendations about 6 weeks before the retreat.